Knee Slice/Side Control
- Sitout drill
- Over/under hooks
- Side control
- being a good partner
Points of Performance:
- The student will perform a knee slice maneuver by passing the attacker’s guard and gaining a side control position
- The student will use an over/under hook on their partner to ensure their side control position later.
- The student will tip over and perform the sitout, transitioning to side control
- The receiver student will offer a leg to initiate exercise
- The receiver student will brain map the movement by narrating out loud what is happening
- move slowly!
- stay tight
- partner can bump top side partner off, be heart to heart in position, splay knees, drop hips to ground